My Crib

I keep trying to loose the pink but I cant

I keep trying to loose the pink but I cant

the outside...without the usual 20 teenagers

the outside...without the usual 20 teenagers

tana's room on a VERY tidy day

tana's room on a VERY tidy day

this is about the scaffold ...

this is about the scaffold ...

my sleep bit

eating bit

looks quiet but its never

looks quiet but its never

• cooking bit
  • kitchen stuff
  • bed bit
  • not my bed but it could be...I don't know why but I sleep in the smallest room
  • sitting bit....rug from Emily at Caravan
  • the mirror thing is made from recycled plastic lids
  • look through
  • not sure how to describe this but people usually ask if the house is falling down when they see this corridor
  • I keep trying to loose the pink but I cant
  • the outside...without the usual 20 teenagers
  • tana's room on a VERY tidy day
  • this is about the scaffold ...
  • my sleep bit
  • some wallpaper I was lucky enough to get from deborah bowness
  • the bath bits
  • my friend Stuart Redler's pics are on the walls
  • and shelves
  • I have a thing for turquoise vases
  • eating bit
  • looks quiet but its never

I have held off putting up pics of where I live…. I am not very good at showing off myself or any of my bits….(I am usually on a beach in a kaftan) ….including the bit I live in .

I have always loved messing about with where I live…its a space filled with odds and sods….(no, not the kids) things I have found from the street, car boot sales, flea markets, things friends have made and from their shops. Its always changing and I thought I would grin and bare showing you….. at least how it looked on a tidy day a few months ago .

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to My Crib

1. Pingback: style envy: debi treloar | modflowers ✿

2. it is filled with such glorious detail!!!

3. Absolutely gorgeous! What style you have…

4. Oh, how lovely it looks…you should see the state of my kitchen…I am inspired to have a go at it! You have such a brilliant eye for grouping objects…
    sarah -x-

5. Silkie says:

Funny and lovely all at the same time..totally love your look..and imagining it over-run with all the teenagers…maybe when my small ones are bigger i`’ll have such a fantastic and creative home ! You’ve really got it going on!!

6. Alicja says:

I just love your home. Created with love. Cosy & beautiful. You are so talented!!!!
    Thank you for inspiration!
    Hugs from Warsaw:)
    Alicja

7. Sarah McGuinness says:

Your home is absolutely stunning. I want to live in it!

8. Hi Deb, so glad that u shared pics of your home … it is beautiful and INSPIRING! I luv luv luv (did I mention luv?) the mix matched chairs in the kitchen area.

9. Anne Farrell says:

Debi, your home is my dream home! I have been coveting the photos of it in home decor books and magazines for years! Keep up the imperfect perfection, I love your style.

10. Yasis says:

Wow the ever changing house. Tana’s room looks amazing and so does that rest of the house. Got me nostagic. Miss you all!
    Yasis

11. geraldine says:

stunning house, lovely the quirky eclectic elements :)

12. bea. says:

So pretty and fresh! I love the corridor with peeling wallpaper.

13. Amberly says:

Every single photo… I’m in love! You have such gorgeous colors throughout your home and I love the touches of whimsy. I am greatly inspired – you do have an amazing style. Thank you so much for sharing!

14. Hi Debi, I’ve admired your work for some time now. Big fan of Holly Becker and have both her books, and I’ve been seeing your name attached to many other favorite home decor books. I’ve tried to piece together what your house looks like from some of these books such as Flea Market Style… so awesome to see it all in one place! What a treat!

Also very glad to hear you are a mom of 3- I’m a mom of just one and trying to pull it all together- hence why I’m writing you at 1am~

xo Desha Peacock

15. Tanya says:

Debi, your home is beautiful.. Would I be able to share photos on my French blog ? My Aunt is also a food and interiors photographer, Linda Burgess, you possibly know each other ;)

16. Anna Lewis says:

Debi it looks so beautiful! As always one of my favourite most inspirational spaces, so much lovely colour – definitely a lovely start to the New Year

Anna X

17. Alison Gibb says:

Hello Debi, I have met you once, a few years ago, love these pics of your home, always love your work…will def have to do a post about you soon. x

18. LornaLove says:

WOWZERS! That is one eye candy home! I could stand in your home and stare for aaaaages. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

19. Sofia M says:

Such a lovely and inspiring place!

20. ulf G Bohlin says:

I work with styling and interior design in Sweden, makes a few settings a year. I think you have exceptionally good taste and deliver good photographs. I borrowed some photos I posted on Pinterest .. if it is okay?

Sincerely Uffe

21. teresa says:

hello there-
    your home is lovely! i am particularly in love with the beautiful wallpaper in your bedroom! could you possibly tell me the manufacturer’s name? thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home!
    regards,
    t.

• Debi says:

oh thank you, the wallpaper is Florence Broadhurst. Marianne Cotterill ( stylist) used to sell it…its so lovely to live with x

22. Simone says:

loving your home full of wonderful collections and loving the pop of neon pink! Had to share xx Simone ♥ x o

23. Xanthe says:

Your home is gorgeous! I’d love to shoot there, I’m a huge fan of colour and pattern. x.

24. Claire says:

Wow! Your home is absolutely gorgeous and very inspirational. I love it – the use of colour, the eclectic mix of nick nacks that go together so well, use of texture and curation of normal, everyday items in your kitchen which shows that everything has a purpose and is loved. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Claire.x